Friday, March 11, 2011

* Tom...

Has it been 3 years already? Wow! It seems like yesterday.

Let me correct you on an important point as you may not have had time to read my earlier posts. I don't care one way or the other about the language used on amateur radio. Actually, if I had any say in it, and I clearly don't, I'd prefer no enforcement over either bad or inconsistent enforcement. Hence the subject of this thread. We're merely trying to figure out what the rules of the game are.

I'm sure that after we figure out what is going on in US Amateur radio enforcement, we can expand the discussion to other countries. However, at this point, we are having enough trouble figuring out US enforcement. Sometimes you have to bound the problem before you can solve it.

That's why your MF-bombing case is so important. Were you contacted by Riley concerning the incident? What paragraphs in Part 97 did Riley say you violated? And what was the punishment for each infraction?

In addition, you might help me out with this question. If you were allowed to hurl the MF-bomb multiple times without any punishment, which your post seems to imply, why on earth do you believe that another amateur [ß In another country at that!] should be punished for the same behavior? To me, that seems to violate the most basic rules of fairness.

Thanks again for your comments. This is great stuff.





ToeJoe N9PH to Tom ‘Mother-Fucker’ N1FM/n1sob in “F-BOMBS AWAY….the FCC says it’s OK” on QRZ.com 26 Jun ‘09



* I'm just wondering how you leaped from QRZ not having someone's address to that amateur being a criminal….

In the end, your post doesn't say anything about the amateur you are attempting to attack, but it does say an awful lot about you.



ToeJoe N9PH to AI6DX in his “Why do some here on the Zed have an unlisted address?” on QRZ.com 26 Jun ‘09

No comments:

Post a Comment