Wednesday, August 25, 2010

This is a true story. [ß We know, Brian. But is the story true?] I corresponded with Senator Schneider about this myself. However, I doubt the Maine Senate will actually do anything about censuring Baxter, or creating a law preventing people from using Legislative sentiments in advertising.


Psycho K3VR in his “Maine Senator Considers Scratching Her Cunt…” on eHAM 18 Nov ‘05



What Does Baxter Think? [ß After my critique that even Glenn may not know, changed to “What Does Baxter Say?” HI.]


Brian ‘Clairvoyant CROW’ K3VR in “Glenn Baxter k1man” on molinu.org ~mid-Dec ‘05



Madera can often be heard on 14.275 mHz offering anyone and everyone an essay which attempts to explain his various unsubstantiated conspiracy theories. [ß OK…. If they were substantiated, Brian, they would NOT be theories!]


Brian ‘Dimmi CROW’ K3VR in “Glenn Baxter k1man” on molinu.org ~mid-Dec ‘05



Dear Glenn,
I understand you plan to air your "bulletin" again on a random basis, plus or minus QRM. That's great. I want to let you know that my station, K3VR, is now in experimental beacon mode, and will remain so, twenty-four hours per day, seven days per week, for the next several weeks (at least) on 14.275 mHz, USB.
I hope I can trust you to operate a minimum of 3 kHz above or below my experimental beacon which will remain on 14.275 mHz for the forseeable [sic] future. Interference to the beacon would tend to skew research results and would also be a disservice to those interested in the project.
Thanks for your cooperation.


Brian CROW K3VR to Glenn K1MAN on Jon K1TP’s [no friend of mine] As The World Turns website ~6 Feb ‘06

No comments:

Post a Comment