Saturday, July 31, 2010

Slander, libel, malicious interference, threats of mutilation, threats of rectal penetration, obscenity, racism, ethnic intimidation, anti-semitism... I know what the penalties are here. Are there penalties for those things in Canada? [Short answer, Brian: NO. Reason? We employ Lobotomies, Eugenics and Euthanasia on Psychos like you.]


Brian ‘180 Degree Phase-Reversed’ CROW K3VR ‘projecting’ again/still in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 26 Mar ‘07



So listen and learn Junior, clean up that messy room, grow up, and shut up….


Brian ‘The Model Amateur’ K3VR ‘projecting’ to/instructing a newbie in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 30 Mar ‘07



I can't tell you what's in store for Karol, but rest assured it's attention he won't enjoy.


Brian ‘Snitch/Radio COP’ CROW K3VR subtle threats in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 31 Mar ‘07

We all know you're disturbed, now run along and play Junior. You're dismissed.


Brian CROW K3VR typical ‘projection’, snide comments and arrogance in “VE7KFM is on” on QRZ.com 31 Mar ‘07



Apparently Tolassi objects to a website where I host recordings of an anti-American Canadian (Karol Madera)….

Recently, witnesses reported to me that Mr. Tolassi made threats against my life….
Last Friday, Tolassi contacted two psychologists who are colleagues of mine in Pennsylvania….
Yesterday, Tolassi said, “I am going to mail Brian Crow a box of spiders.”
Most of my friends know that I am highly allergic to insect/spider bites.
He also said, “I am going to hack into Brian Crow’s website” causing it to crash.
According to my friends in the police department, this kind of speech constitutes terroristic threats. [ß And Jesus wept!!!]

Tolassi is apparently doing this in defense of someone named Karol Madera…. [ß Sic]


Brian ‘Psycho’ CROW K3VR trying to snooker the Barre, VT Police Chief [Cc Riley] 30 Apr ‘07

No comments:

Post a Comment