Friday, September 3, 2010

I happen to believe jamming Canadian Boy Scouts degrades international good will. [ß But, a US Gang jamming a lone Canadian is not only OK, but actually sanctioned by the FCC, for which see Brian’s posts ~Jul ’08 below.]


Brian ‘Hypocrite CROW’ K3VR in “QRZ Criticized Over Refusal to List K1MAN” on QRZ.com 4 Nov ‘04



If you care about the hobby, don't just turn the dial! [But, Riley says “Turn the Big Knob”…. I’m confused….]


“Brian” the ‘Professional FCC Snitch’ NOT in sync with Riley, in “The K1MAN Controversy” on HamWave.com 21 Nov ‘04


Check out http://www.lamonica.com/ if you haven't yet heard K1MAN's apparent violations regarding pecuniary interest and obscenity. I recorded these files personally, and there are lots more where those came from.


Brian ‘Radio COP’ CROW K3VR in “K1MAN: Time for a Startegy” on eHAM.net 9 Dec ‘04



Ummmmm...
You believe Glenn Baxter?
Tell me Frank, are you from this planet?


Brian ‘Sarcastic CROW’ K3VR [the only comment] in “FCC K1MAN Station Inspection Results” on eHAM.net 10 Dec ‘04



I like Newsline and ARRL Audio News. Unfortunately they're packaged as part of the K1MAN bulletin.
So, I go to the internet to listen to them, and I report the apparent violations I hear in the Glenn Baxter portions, to the FCC.


Brian ‘Stasi/Snitch CROW’ K3VR in “Are K1MAN Bulletins Useful?” on eHAM.net 10 Dec ‘04

No comments:

Post a Comment